January 3, 2012

It's the New Year and I'm tired!

I sat here in front of my sewing machine for hours this past week and accomplished next to nothing besides getting a sore back. I did learn that sewing with knit/jersey is pretty much impossible, and that I am terrible at using bias tape. Next time I will have to get my mom's help (or just have her do it for me!)

The holidays are over and it's back to work today.  I honestly don't know how much longer I will be able to make it at work.  I discovered over my break that I do much better when I can lay back on the couch for quite a few hours each day.  Oh I hope I can work through at least some of March!

The year 2012 is just going to be so great for the McArthurs. I don't really care about new year festivities, and I never make resolutions (because I never keep them), but this year I have two:
1. have two babies
2. lose fifty pounds

You better believe I will be keeping my resolutions this year!

No comments: