April 8, 2011

We Went To The Cabin










I am so thankful that my parents have their place in Zig Zag...for those times when we need a little get away.  Todd and I went up late Monday and stayed two nights (it's my spring break!). We read, played games, listened to Dad's records, walked to the old beaver damn, ate out, and made yummy breakfasts.  It snowed a little the day we left so we drove up the mountain to try and see more snow.  It quickly turned into a huge storm!  We had to turn around after just a bit.  I didn't get any pictures of the snow but it was very pretty.
It's 60 degrees and sunny here today (thank the Lord!!). You never know what you're going to get weather-wise this time of year in the northwest. I will take the sun right now for sure!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your pictures ,looks like you had a good relaxing time. I want to go up again soon. love Dad

Lauren Meyer said...

beautiful photos you guys!!!! wow!!...very blog-ish!!!!!!

Layne Street said...

Hey. Your photos look great. I'm pumped to be your new follower. I'm not creepy, I promise. :)

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhh. That looks like the perfect getaway!