April 25, 2011

Busyness and Happiness

  It was a busy week. I started off with a bad attitude about it all, but it ended up being wonderful really.....

A birthday gift from my parents! My first project was a gift for Jack, my nephew to be. My mom taught me to sew and her mom taught her to sew.  Although I'm not good with tedious projects, I will do my best make my mom and Grandma proud.

Todd treated me to La Bottega...really good food and wine.  Afterwards we went to a lovely Holy Thursday service at St. James down the street (which apparently made Todd think of Hogwarts, and made me think of my grandparents).  We ended the night at Ice Cream Renaissance. I really needed a night like Thursday. It was perfect. 



 I took Friday off to catch up on other work, but I just had to slip in a little Carson & Norah time!  We dyed eggs with Grandma Janna and played outside in the glorious sunshine. 
(By the way, Carson loves me. He told me so several times this week and I don't feel bad bragging about it because, well,  its the best thing in the whole world! )

I got to see my nephew Mason three times this week. Lucky me! Mason had lots of sweet smiles for me... I just love him to death. 

Easter morning was the pinnacle of my week. I love our church and love what is happening there...I am not eloquent enough to try and elaborate.  Just believe me when I say that my heart is full.  God is very real and I am very thankful.


No comments: