October 17, 2011

We've Made It

Well, we haven't quite made it, but at least we're through the scary first trimester.  There is a risk with twins that something can go wrong with one of them in the first few months. I was prepared. But I got to see them this past week, and they were both measuring a week larger than they should be, and they had nice strong heartbeats (and they looked like real babies)!  Thank God, thank God, thank God.
I feel like I can go ahead and read the twin books, and buy two sets of things, and keep eating for three, because we really have two babies coming this spring! 

Here we all are at 13 weeks:

(sorry about the fuzzy-ness)

2 comments:

Jessica and Brandon said...

Yay! They do look like little tiny babies! Your baby bump is so stinkin cute! I'm so glad you posted these pictures :) We'll be praying for continued health for the little ones and you, Mama! So exciting :)

Toni said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!