June 10, 2011

Our Last Day







Yesterday was my last day of work and a bittersweet day for many of my co workers.  That's because it was also the last day in our beloved old school building.  The school district has deemed it too expensive to keep open, because of all the costs associated with such an old building.   So we packed our entire classroom and offices up in boxes (which was a ton of work...especially for Sheri!).  Hopefully the movers get all the right stuff to to the right place by August.  It really is a charming building and I am sad we are leaving.
I got to work with such great team this year! We had a lot of fun together.  Here's hoping at least some of us get to stay together for next year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great pictures!! i love going to visit you at that school because it reminds me of that old school where i went to kindergarten. carson will miss the "wittle toilets" haha.

...and here's to SUMMER!...