June 27, 2011

Idaho









We just had the best week in Nampa & Boise. After I got home I realized that I really didn't take very many pictures (most of these were taken on the way there actually).  Between visiting friends, hanging with my sister and her fiance, eating out, going to the lake, thrifting, fishing, a concert, sight seeing, and more eating out, I guess I was just too busy.

Luckily we got to stay for free at Toni's cute little house (owned by our friends from home), and enjoyed quiet sunny mornings drinking coffee on the front porch. It was good to spend more time with Toni and Adam and get to know them better as a couple before their wedding in a few months!

When Todd and I got married I inherited all of his wonderful friends.  We spent a lot of time with some of them this week, and it was great.  They took us to all of the good places to eat around town and we got to hang out with their kids and catch up on everything.  I was really sad to leave actually.

Maybe we will be back for good someday?  Between Hyde Park, the awesome thrift stores, the big sunny skies, and our good friends I wouldn't mind one bit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!!!! You would miss all of us!!!! I do love it over there though. Maybe we could convince mom and dad and Kevin and Lauren to move...

whitney said...

these photos are so great!! :)

ps: the apartment above us is for rent...hint hint...