March 8, 2011

What a week.





It was a beautiful day yesterday around here, even if I was home sick.  The sunshine made it apparent that I really need to clean our windows (you can even tell from these pictures).  I think I like our kitchen window the best. Unfortunately I find myself looking out of it a lot because its right over the sink...and we don't have a dishwasher. I just love the way the ivy falls all around it. I guess I should be thankful that I have something pretty to look at while doing the dishes!


I looked through all of our old pictures the other day because I was missing Todd so much.  I found this one taken at Todd's old boat house. This was back when were newly dating, and Todd had just purchased his camera. I simply cannot wait to see Todd in just a few hours!

1 comment:

Kim Garlington said...

oh i LOVE that last picture of you two!!! so cute! you should frame it, or just put it on the fridge. what a perfect picture. ok...11:46, where are they?!?!